Testimony and Past Positions|
- Family Consultation Regarding Eligibility
- Member, NCAA Division I Academics/Eligibility/Compliance
- Chair, University of Pennsylvania's Athletic Career
- University of Pennsyvania's Faculty Athletics Representative
to the NCAA
- Member, NCAA Division I Basketball Issues Committee
Other Publications |
Seminars and Media
- Sports Lawyers
Association, "Sports Agent Ethics and Regulations"
- University of Miami,
"Sports Agents and Ethics"
- New York State Bar Association, "Antitrust
Law and College Sports"
- The National Sports Law Institute, "Sports Agent
- DePaul University, College of Law, "Legal Issues in Intercollegiate
- ABC Nightline, "Bypassing College for the Pros"
Public Radio, "Paying College Athletes"
- ABC World News Tonight, "Corruption
in College Sports"
- WFAN Radio, "The NCAA Convention"
Public Radio, Radio Times, "Sports Agents and College Sports"
of North Carolina, "Should College Athletes Be Paid?"